Health, Safety & Environment
It is the 3Phase Technologies & Services Sdn Bhd Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy to perform work in a manner that protects the health and safety of employees and the general public, preserves the quality of the environment, and prevents damage to property. It is also the policy of 3Phase to comply with the applicable laws, regulations, industry codes, practices, and 3Phase’s policy on HSE.
3Phase has established the following criteria in achieving the policy objectives:
- HSE is prioritized in all of 3Phase’s business operations
- The health and safety of 3Phase’s employees, its customers, the public including environmental conservation issues are critical factors that are taken into consideration in the planning and execution of all work activities undertaken by 3Phase.
- Proactive implementation in identifying, eliminating or minimizing incident and environmental exposures taking into account technical, practical, social, economic, and public-policy considerations.
- Accomplishing efficient work processes by ensuring employees are medically fit and competent through health and medical screening programs; providing adequate supervision and awareness; training and skill development programs.
- Keeping abreast of developing technologies and processes as well as the statutory and mandatory requirements on HSE in preventing untoward incidents and upholding the preservation of the environment.
- HSE is a line management responsibility where all levels of management are accountable.
- Stewardship of HSE performance and Key Performance Indicators must ensure above the line compliance.
- Conducting independent audits for verification HSE status and the level of compliance.
- Provide recognition of HSE achievement by employees.
Our Major Services
3Phase is committed to deliver quality, accurate and reliable onsite services.
3Phase Reservoir Technology Sdn Bhd
21, Block C, Taipan 2, Jalan PJU 1A/3, Ara
Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- +60 3 784 26585
- +60 3 784 26695