Laboratory standard fluids analysis
The wide range of phase behaviour phenomenon can occur during petroleum production, processing and transportation. For each process, it is necessary for an engineer to have available either directly measured fluid properties data or an appropriate model to predict the specific fluid properties within an acceptable range of engineering accuracy. Even when an appropriate model is available, it is necessary to have some laboratory data available to validate the model for the specific fluid being tested. Emphasis will be placed on the equipment, people skill and procedures commonly used to generate data for live petroleum fluid at reservoir conditions.
3Phase Reservoir Technology Sdn. Bhd. through its fluids laboratory services provide a combination of very well known and highly reliable PVT equipments, PVT expertise and well verse EOS software to measure fluid properties as required for reservoir, & process engineering, facilities design and reservoir optimization.
- Max Pressure : 15,000 psi
- Max Temperature : 175°C (350 °F)
- Temperature regulation : ± 0.5 °C
- Cell volume : 200 cc with 100 cc visual
- Volume accuracy : 0.01 ml
- Reliable Gas Chromatography software
- Generated calculation template and data entries
Full Range of PVT Studies
- Sample Validation
- Flashed GOR & shrinkage factor
- Reservoir Fluid Composition up to C30+
- Physical recombination (Separator samples)
- Bubble point/Dew Point Determination
- Constant Composition Expansion (CCE)
- Differential Vaporization (DV)
- Constant Volume Depletion (CVD)
- Separator Tests
- Viscosity Test
- OnSite Services
- Laboratory Services
Our Major Services
3Phase is committed to deliver quality, accurate and reliable onsite services.
3Phase Reservoir Technology Sdn Bhd
21, Block C, Taipan 2, Jalan PJU 1A/3, Ara
Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- +60 3 784 26585
- +60 3 784 26695